Tuesday, March 30, 2010

why necklace?



Generally necklace is the thing that man or young man (boy) give to their special ones. In my life, I ever gave a necklace to some people like my mom and Niza (my younger sister). My mom asked me, “are you going to give that necklace to your girlfriend?”, but I said it is for her. I remembered giving her a bracelet and she still wears it until now (n_n)

But for the necklace, my mom could not really wear it because the silver (the necklace that I gave to her was made of silver) is shed off when contact with her skin ( I am not sure whether it is an allergic reaction or not). So she decided not to wear it and give it to Niza.

But, why necklace? (someone apparently asked me)

Each person got their own reasons, same with me. Necklace, when you wear it, it close to heart. Someway, the necklace is the substitute to myself and if the special someone wear it, it means I am near their heart, though I can not be inside it (n_n). We might be separated miles away, but I am always at her/their hearts.

If you are reading this and you got one from me, then it means you’re special and I want to be in your heart.(n_n)

1 comment:

bella izya said...

so schweeeeeeeeeett!! ;p